Monday, February 9, 2009

Some random things I've said today


Board meetings are like this. It starts to rain out side and you're like "Yes rain! I can put on my bright green rain jacket and go walking in the rain". Then, after you're walking for a while, you realize that it's not ordinary rain, it's acid rain! And your once bright green jacket fades with your other shirt to make a base beige.

On another note it rained in Thunder Bay today. It was eery.


Another thing I've said...............
The only way that Im going back to Europe is if I was to get married (to whom ever I'm going to get married to) in Moldova, Bike Iceland, or when I have my mid life crisis I'll go to switzerland and tour the roots radicale spread of Anabaptism, to remind myself that this world and the love of GOD and devoition to Truth are beyonde my life and aren't limited to time. Those would be the only acceptable reasons for me to go there.

2 comments:

carissa said...

What interesting metaphors you come up with, my brother!

Anonymous said...

hmmm. I don't know what to say. What's with anti-Europe-ness?