Sunday, March 1, 2009

I assure you that the absence of updates has not been because of an absence of things to do or share about.

Things I've busied myself with include.....

-- Helping my friend Chico with some of his preparations before he goes to the big house (on a side note his daughter has been loving up the time that he's been able to spend with her)

-- snowshoeing

-- Youth service that the youth centre put together

-- poster and presentation prep for the centre

-- sharing in a quick visit from some home town boys

-- being completely amped and blown out of the waters at a friends decision to love Jesus. Seriously wish I could talk for an hour about this one. I'm still in awe of GOD and young ones love for a discovering the LORD!!!

-- hanging with V-teers and youthers at local gatherings

-- helping out at the church where I can (Sunday school/worship)

Now for a matching game....

Guess which picture matches with the pre-stated points. Hint .... very few of these match











2 comments:

carissa said...

oooh! I love games! I think they all match, even though you said they didn't...
1. banquet (not an option, i realize)
2. prepping presentation by playing big boss little boss.
3. local gatherings
4. friend who found Jesus'love
5. home boys
6. Chico's daughter (cu-tee!)
7. Your shoe
8. snow shoeing snapshots

Love seeing the photos; it's pretty much photo-journalism from your corner of the world!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! You know that your friend Brian looks like JT right? I want to snow-shoe right now...
Scott I'm so proud of what you're doing in TBay. I hope you know this. With God's grace and guidance keep on doing what you're doing!!