Sunday, February 8, 2009

Great things to and from friends, GOD and a host of prayer.




Wow, thank you all (on behalf of Chico) for all the prayer and well wishes. He'll totally need some more prayer though, as he goes on to his sentencing in early march.

I'm also shocked to hear how far this story has gone.

Apparently the story of a friend in desperate times and the power of prayer, inspired one of my friends to express her care and concern through communion cup art!

If you'd like to check out her other art it's at http://kyladonkersgoed.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again for being a community that cares.

4 comments:

James said...

WOAH! that's amazing!

carissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carissa said...

I was wondering what the pic was - really amazing and creative! I am checking out that Kyla's site! God works in all kinds of ways - He is lovely!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!! that's crazy!!!! I love it so much.

Communion cups!! Unreal.