Thursday, November 6, 2008

Up to the date.


Hey all! It's about time for getting up to this date.

But how could I possibly say so so much through such a emotionless medium.

I guess I'll try and, we'll see.

This last month has been really good. The practicalities of the job are finally getting worked out and my adjusting is going well. There are a number of particular things to this job that I really need to discipline myself on. A lot of things going at once and it's easy to get distracted, but now when I'm in a consistent routine its easier to see work getting done. We just had our Halloween and Obama O8 parties and they went really well, although I'm always game for more people.

Thunder Bay is beautiful as well as wet and cold. I guess I'm not used to living by a coastline cause it's a totally the kind of cold that freezes your marrow. All together though it's such a nice place to be in if I'm away from home.

This is a picture of Gavin, a friend of mine from the drop in and myself. He's from Labrador and is only in Thunder bay for a short time. Yeah yeah to friends and he's a good one that GOD's blessed me with for the time, and I wish him more than well as he goes on.

Thanks so much for your prayers and hope and love to you all.

2 comments:

marklar said...

cool man. all the blest.

Joseph said...

nice to see your doing well. I remember when I went to Thunderbay and I agree, it is pretty cold there.

anyways, ttyl