Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thunder Bayo to Winnipego


--- picture --- ...my goodbye card from the yc crew

Over the last two years I've had the honor of working as the full time cooridnator and then Director of 'New Hope Youth Centre' "NHYC to provide the best outreach for Thunder Bays First Nation Youth, empowering through life-giving relationships". Over this time I've fallen deeply in love with Native culture and people and thank our creator for the deep vein of gospel/cultural heritage and family I've found myself within. These New Hopers have given me a faith I can believe a salvation from consumer Christianity. In seeing lives being transformed, in knowing Matthew 5 - (beatitude stuff) is true and that GODs kingdom does grow like a weed or mustard seed .... naturally and unrelenting.

Video testament
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhXUuVOWbg\

Each of these peeps have had a real and intense touch of the spirit in their lives that I'd love to tell you about. So ask.

Now after my term of two years is up, my wagon heads west to Winnipeg.
I've spend the last 8 months tying up ends and training current staff (holla Jake) and I'll continue to be partially involved in what I can and fully involved in asking GOD's most awesome blessing on that place and people.

GOD, thank YOU very much for....
- Giving me my calling in Life (making a man out of me - and filling my heart)
- $$ blessings (near 30 grand from Grants/fundraising (some of which was to the dollar what I had brought forward in prayer))
-Lives being Bettered (only through you)

.... continued at..... http://scottinwinnipeg.blogspot.com

No comments: