Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay Oh Nine!


.... and so I keep it in my heart all year.

That good friend Christmas won't be far from my thoughts in this new year, as I'm sure that this was the most anticipated season, since my great fifth grade Christmas experience.

It was more than an honor to celebrate in the only place I know how to...... Winnipeg! and the cold open prairies. My heart goes out to those far from home in this past season of "..... if only in my dreams."

My Christmas season was busied by having to work most days I could, start work on some distance ed courses and more importantly Family and friends!! Family and Friends!!! I am so grateful I have family and friends.

Especially Church family and friends, it was really great to hear the interests and questions taken, so that I could gush about Thunder Bay and the awesome ways GOD is engaging out here.

In a list of highlights, I wish to share somethings that will make these holidays so easy to remember.
1. Christmas night fights.
2. SNC and the best Christmas candle lit rap/dance party of my life. Bust'in out to Felice Natividad will not soon be over looked in my books.
3. My material side being fulfilled on a early morning boxing day Camera buy. Never again Stephan but thanks for the motive.
4. The uber ethnic gifts I received.
5. Making, giving and sharing presents. Then telling stories about them.
6. James and Scott Christmas album number 1.
7. A birthday Rap for the thug to be. Elliot (Aka Crime fighter Aka E-breezy)
8. Sharing and being in a family! My family!

Now in a new 'year of our LORD' I'm very content to be back in T'bay, and looking forward to what GOD's got for NHYC (New Hope Youth Centre (where I work)) and me. My resolution for the year is entitled 'take time to make time'. That is, take the time to do things that'll save time later (financial planning, organizing(I know far less exciting than last years resolution (see a moose, which I saw two of on my way back to t-bay))).

So after a post Christmas and egg nog low, I'm here to say................

Okay... OH Nine!

No comments: